Sunday, May 16, 2010

Juice and more juice

I got a juicer! I love that this house has so much counter space. Now I will fill it with random kitchen appliances! I actually really like the juicer, Breville Compact Fountain Juicer, and I have made some pretty tasty juices. The boys are my guinea pigs, but Beck is not too happy with that since I started making vegetable juices. I have been disguising the veggies with fruit juice. This is fresh orange juice. I had to make it out of satsumas because that's all I had. So it took about a dozen and a half of those little oranges to make this glass of orange juice, but it is super concentrated, so a little goes a long way.
This is oranges, strawberries, lemons, apples, celery, carrots and parsley. I poured in a little sparkling water and made one refreshing juice spritzer!

No comments:

Post a Comment