Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter 2010



Happy Easter!!!!
Happy Easter Everyone! Beck got a HUGE Easter basket this year. Beck ranks holidays in descending order of amounts of candy given. He proclaimed that this year, Easter is almost better than Halloween. ("Mostly because you don't have to work so hard to get the candy.") Also after much debate Beck decided that the Easter Bunny is real because Santa Claus is real. Can't argue with that logic!



We discovered that Lemon and Abbie have a penchant for Bunny Peeps. Lemon was trying to chew through the packaging so I figured if I gave him one he would leave Beck's candy alone. Boy was I wrong. Lemon began by licking it, then picked it up in his mouth and ran off to devour it elsewhere. After watching the cat eat the peep as he would a mouse, body first and leaving the head, I don't think that I will ever eat another peep. Aaron found it quite bizarre to find a disembodied peep bunny on the stairs!


It is too cold to have the Easter egg hunt outside (gotta love NorCal....I swear Northern California should not be called California at all, it gives a false sense of the climate. I'm going to call it Oregonia or Caligon.) It snowed here last week and you can see your breath in the downstairs bathroom. So we found some creative hiding places inside the house.


Happy Hunting!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment